Change the VPC name and CIDR block.
If the VPC CIDR block conflicts with the CIDR block of a VPN created in the VPC, you can modify the VPC to change its CIDR block.
- The VPC CIDR block to be modified must be in the supported CIDR blocks. The VPC service supports the following CIDR blocks: 10.0.0.0 – 10.255.255.255, 172.16.0.0 – 172.31.255.255, and 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.255.255
- If the VPC has subnets, the VPC CIDR block to be modified must contain all subnet CIDR blocks.
- Log in to the management console.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- On the Virtual Private Cloud page, locate the row that contains the VPC to be modified and click Modify or Modify CIDR Block in the Operation column.
- In the displayed dialog box, modify parameters as prompted. You can change the VPC name and VPC CIDR block. Figure 1 shows the page for you to modify a VPC.
- Click OK.