Change the subnet name and DNS server address.
- Log in to the management console.
- On the console homepage, under Network, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Virtual Private Cloud.
- On the Virtual Private Cloud page, locate the VPC for which a subnet is to be modified and click the VPC name.
- In the subnet list, locate the target subnet and click Modify. Modify the parameters as prompted.
Table 1 Parameter description
Specifies the subnet name.
The VPC flow log name can contain a maximum of 64 characters, which may consist of letters, digits, underscores (_), hyphens (-), and periods (.). The name cannot contain spaces.
DNS Server Address
By default, there are two DNS server addresses configured (including two private DNS server addresses or one private DNS server address and one public DNS server address. A private DNS server address takes precedence over a public DNS server address). In this way, services in the VPC can access cloud services through the private DNS server address, reducing the latency. If you want to use other public DNS servers for resolution, you can change the default DNS server addresses.
- Click OK.